COAL PRODUCTION & TRANSPORTATION: THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
This is the first (1975) of a series of annual proceedings of conferences and is divided into three main sections: Factors affecting investment and development; Mining and moving coal; and Purchasing and Operating Coal Cars. Fifteen presentations are included.
- Transcript of Conference sponsored by Professional Lease Management held February 26-28, 1975, San Francisco, California.
Professional Lease ManagementOne Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA United States 94111
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Car ownership (Railroads); Coal; Coal industry; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Leasing; Loading and unloading; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Open top cars; Planning; Traffic forecasting; Unit trains
- Geographic Terms: Eastern States; Western States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00195553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Professional Lease Management
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM