EVALUATION REPORT OF THE CAMPAIGN "WHO WILL BE DRIVING TONIGHT?"
EVALUATIEVERSLAG CAMPAGNE "WIE RIJDT ER VANAVOND?"
In December 1977 a publicity campaign was held in the Netherlands to motivate people to make an arrangement on who should drive after the use or nonuse of alcohol. The main purposes of the campaign were threefold: (1) to make people think again about alcohol and traffic, (2) recognition that something must be done and (3) the choice to be made of the simplest method: that of making an arrangement. The main conclusion of the report is that for later campaigns emphasis must be laid on the necessity for making arrangements for driving after the use of alcohol. /TRRL/
VEILIG VERKEER NEDERLANDPO BOX 423
HUIZEN, Netherlands 1270 AK
- Leijns, R
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Drivers; Drunk driving; Evaluation and assessment; Intoxication; Measures of effectiveness; Personality; Prevention; Publicity; Radio; Safety; Television; Traffic safety education
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Modifications; Responsibilities; Responsibility
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- ITRD Terms: 1772: Driver; 2231: Drunkenness; 9020: Evaluation (assessment); 9048: Modification; 8078: Netherlands; 9149: Prevention; 8573: Publicity; 6947: Radio; 2264: Responsibility; 6949: Television
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00195478
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute for Road Safety Research, SWOV
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report VKE/7 Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM