REFERENCES ON FERRO-CEMENT IN THE MARINE INDUSTRY
This bibliography, prepared by Task Group HS-6-4 of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, contains some references of an historical nature as well as some references of dubious technical merit. Some selected references which relate to concrete in a marine environment and also to closely allied subjects necessary for the understanding of Ferro-cement as a material have also been included.
- Prepared by Task Group HS-6-4 (Ferro Cement) of Panel HS-6 (Materials), Hull Structure Committee.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Ferrocement; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Ferro concrete
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00043587
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-14 T&R Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1973 12:00AM