VALIDATION OF FLENSBURG DATA--VOLUME 1
A strictly technical evaluation of the data and methodology employed in the German Flensburg project in relation to UK deep-sea ships. The Flensburg analytical method was checked out using field data from a sample of UK ships and found basically valid for analysing the effects of different shipboard organisations on workloads, job profiles and crew size.
- Order as No. FL2. Price of publication is $10.50 + 15%. Cheques should be forwarded with orders, made payable to Sealife Council Ltd.
Sealife Council Limited17/18 Bury Street
London EC3A 5AH, England
- Wigston, I M
- Joyce, M
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Crew size; Job analysis; Labor market; Personnel; Shipboard personnel
- Old TRIS Terms: Personnel analysis
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00194735
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Sealife Council Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM