SHIP DESIGN AND SEAFARERS
A study of the problems of improving the compromise between the interests of owners, designers, builders and seafarers in the design of modern ships, with proposals for reducing the difficulties both at company and institutional/professional levels.
- Order as No. D1. Price of publication is $14.70 + 15%. Cheques should be forwarded with orders, made payable to Sealife Council Ltd.
Sealife Council Limited17/18 Bury Street
London EC3A 5AH, England
- Cain, JGD
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Crew comfort; Crew size; Habitat (Ecology); Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Habitability
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194734
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Sealife Council Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM