CREW STABILITY AND SHIPBOARD MANAGEMENT
Examines the organisational advantages and problems, associated with unstable shipboard groups, the importance of continuity to effective shipboard management and the implications of continuity for shipping companies.
- Order as No. TP1. Price of publication is $14.70 + 15%. Cheques should be forwarded with orders, made payable to Sealife Council Ltd.
Sealife Council Limited17/18 Bury Street
London EC3A 5AH, England
- SMITH, M H
- Roggema, J
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Management; Personnel management; Planning; Ship management; Shipboard personnel
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00194732
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Sealife Council Limited
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM