A compilation of the results of 4 three-day design workshops concerned with ship superstructure layouts, run by Sealife for mixed groups of owners, builders, seafarers and Department of Trade representatives. Includes a guide for running such workshops as a means of producing better ship designs.
- Order as No. D2. Price of this publication is $21.00 + 15%. Cheques should be forwarded with orders, made payable to Sealife Council Ltd.
Sealife Council Limited17/18 Bury Street
London EC3A 5AH, England
- Cain, JGD
- Hatfield, M R
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Ships; Superstructures; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Superstructure design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194731
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Sealife Council Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM