AIRLINE TRAFFIC FORECASTING; A REGRESSION ANALYSIS APPROACH
This book explains the procedures for developing, evaluating, and implementing regression models to analyse and forecast the demand for air transportation services. Contents: Forecasting techniques; Multiple regression analysis; Tests for model assumptions; Adjustments for violation of model assumptions; Forms of model specification; etc.
Lexington Books4501 Forbes Blvd., Suite 200
Lanham, MD United States 20706
- Taneja, N K
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 248 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airlines; Demand; Economic forecasting; Mathematical models; Passenger traffic; Regression analysis; Simulation; Traffic estimation; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic activity; Airline traffic statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00194708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM