MINERAL TRENDS AND FORECASTS
This report contains trend and forecast tables for the United States and the world that are based on data terminating in 1976, the last year for which reliable and complete data were available for the world at the time the data sheets for the report were compiled by the commodity specialists--January and February 1978. Since the inception of the trends and forecasts in present form by the Bureau, the published information has been useful to mineral economists, research organizations, government agencies, students and academia, industry, and others as a source of U.S. and world supply-demand and reserve-resource information. The tables serve as a guide to government policy-planning agencies and commissions in deliberations where the adequacy of mineral supplies with respect to future demand is of critical importance.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC United States 20241
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; International trade; Minerals; Ores; Traffic; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Mineral traffic; Ore traffic
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00194665
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bureau of Mines
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM