STATUS OF THE MINERAL INDUSTRIES
"Status of the Mineral Industries 1978" provides a written and graphic view of the Nation's mineral position and its mineral industries. It describes recent activities in mineral position, consumption, imports, exports, and uses of significant minerals and mineral raw materials. Charts profile trends for the past 25 years in supplies and uses of iron, steel, major nonferrous metals, primary nonmetallic construction raw materials, fertilizers, and plastics. Also included are current and historical financial data on the mineral industries, such as debt-to-equity ratios, asset-to-liability ratios, and plant and equipment expenditures.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Fertilizers; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Iron ores; Minerals; Ores; Plastics; Traffic; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Mineral traffic; Ore traffic
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00194664
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BUMINES-SP-4-79
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM