THE AIRLINES MEAN BUSINESS IN THE 80'S
Contents include Corporate Problems of the 80's; How Will ATA Spec 200 Respond to the Problems of the 80's?; Economic Assessment of Procurement/Production in the 80's; Airline Economic Outlook for the 80's; Is the World Airline Suppliers' Guide Tailored for the 80's?; Product Support Challenge for the 80's; Management of Excess Material--Entering the 80's; and New Realities for Airlines and their Customers.
- ATA Materials Management Committee--Purchasing Committee and Purchasing--Supplier Industry Forum, Kansas City, Missouri, October 30-November 1, 1978.
Air Transport Association of America1709 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft operations; Airlines; Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Ground handling; Information processing; Integrated systems; Maintenance management; Procurement; Purchasing; Suppliers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ground support equipment; Invoices
- Old TRIS Terms: Airline operations; Ata specification 200; Procurement management
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00194612
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Air Transport Association of America
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM