PRODUCT STRATEGY AND COMPETITION DEVICE. PARTIAL REPORT WITHIN THE FUTURE STUDY "TOMORROW'S PRODUCTS"
The report deals with the world-wide recession and the technological development since the 1940's and points out some essential circumstances lying behind the existing state of crisis. The implication of series production of ships in relation to a yard's competitiveness is discussed. Further, measures to stimulate creativity and competitiveness regarding product development are looked into. Order from NSFI as No. 16556.
Swedish Ship Research FoundationFack
40270 Goteborg 8, Sweden
- Hultmark, E
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Productivity; Series production; Shipyards
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194611
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 158
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM