DIRECTORY OF EUROPEAN ASSOCIATIONS, PART I. SECOND EDITION
Part I of the Directory lists national industrial, trade, and professional associations. It provides detailed information on over 9,000 national organizations and regional organizations of national significance. 2,000 associations have been added since the first edition. Entries cover these main points: name; date of formation; address; telephone and telex numbers; branches, groups, and sections; type of organization and sphere of interest; activities; membership data; and publications with frequencies and prices. The Directory is accessible alphabetically by country, by name of the organization, and by subject categories.
- Also available are Parts II and III, "National Learned, Scientific and Technical Societies" and "Sports, Social Welfare, and Other Activities".
Gale Research Company,
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 557 p.
- TRT Terms: Associations; Directories; International trade; Statistics; Trade associations
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194610
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Gale Research Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM