DIRECTORY OF BRITISH ASSOCIATIONS. FIFTH EDITION
The fifth edition of the Directory lists in alphabetical order about 8,500 national organizations of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Irish Republic, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. Included along with national organizations are many British Chambers of Commerce and other trade associations in various parts of the world, regional and local associations concerned with important industries and trades, and local chambers of commerce and trade. The book also contains a guide to the initials, acronyms, or other forms of abbreviation by which organizations are generally known, and indexes of the organizations by subject interest.
Gale Research Company,
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 457 p.
- TRT Terms: Associations; Directories; International trade; Statistics; Trade associations
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194609
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Gale Research Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM