FOREIGN TRADE MARKETPLACE. FIRST EDITION
This guide provides a descriptive handbook and a subject-classified directory of nearly 5,000 companies, consultants, and organizations involved in foreign trade. Chapters 1-7 are devoted to an overview of international trade for U.S. companies. Each chapter cites relevant directory sections. Chapters 9-42 contain directory-style lists of information obtained from government data banks, such as importers in foreign countries, foreign distributors, export management companies, government agencies activities in foreign trade, foreign trade publications and information services, overseas mailing list services, international trade exhibitions, export procedures and documentation, export financing, international licensing, international communication, port facilities in the United States, and transportation.
- A new edition should be available in 1980-81.
Gale Research Company,
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 662 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Documents; Exports; Imports; International trade; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Statistics; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Trade documentation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194608
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Gale Research Company
- Report/Paper Numbers: Directory
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM