UNITED NATIONS STANDARD INTERNATIONAL TRADE CLASSIFICATION
The SITC is a statistical classification of the commodities entering into the external trade traffic flow of the world and is designed to provide the commodity aggregates needed for economic analysis and to assist in the international comparison of trade-by-commodity data. Approximately 30,000 articles of commerce are classified and are grouped according to the nature of the material from which they are made.
United NationsUnited Nations Plaza
New York, NY USA 10017
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Commodity classification; International trade; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194586
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United Nations
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM