INVESTMENT UPDATE: MARINE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
"Investment Update" is produced by the research department of Howard, Weil, Labouisse, Freidrichs stock brokerage firm. Different industries are assessed in each issue according to demand for specific information. The November publication on the marine transportation industry contains 15 tables of data on marine transportation fleet by area of world, 1977/78; submersibles and barges; working drillships and semi-submersibles; jack-ups; pipelay, pipebury, derrick, and combination barges, projected numbers and currently in service; supply vessels, tug, and tug/supply vessels supply/demand; and U.S.-flag versus foreign-flag vessels. An analysis of the statistics and forecasts of future outlook in vessel construction, operation, and supply/demand are provided.
- For information, call (504) 588-2892.
Howard, Weil, Labouisse, Friedrichs Incorporated211 Carondelet Street
New Orleans, LA United States 70130
- Stolz, E A
- Publication Date: 1978-11-15
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Derricks; Drilling ships; Fleet management; Pipe laying; Semisubmersibles; Shipbuilding; Statistics; Submersibles; Supply vessels; Tug ship interaction; Tug supply vessels
- Candidate Terms: Pipe laying ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge fleet statistics; Derrick barges; Fleet statistics; Jack up rigs; Tug barge systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00194564
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Howard, Weil, Labouisse, Friedrichs Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM