INTRODUCTION TO MARINE POLLUTION CONTROL
This book emphasizes proper management to show how marine areas can be used for certain kinds of waste disposal without destroying the oceans. It is the first interdisciplinary approach to marine pollution--covering basic physical, chemical, and biological processes of the oceans as well as economic and sociological aspects of present and future marine problems. The author also analyzes risks, benefits, and costs in terms of society's priorities.
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ United States 07030-6000
- Williams, J
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Economic analysis; Pollution control; Risk analysis; Waste disposal; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194558
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Wiley Intescience
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM