CONSULTANTS AND CONSULTING ORGANIZATIONS DIRECTORY. THIRD EDITION
Chapters in this directory provide the name of the organization, address, telephone number, date founded, branch offices, principals, type of clients, non-profit or profit-making, description of services, and code numbers for subjects in which the firm is active for consultants in 146 fields of activity. Among the fields covered are economics, engineering, equipment and transportation leasing, export-import, industrial classification and coding, international business, material handling, petroleum industry, pollution problems, traffic and shipping, transportation, and warehousing.
- A periodic supplement titled "New Consultants" is also available to cover the period between the third and fourth editions.
Gale Research Company,
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 1034 p.
- TRT Terms: Consultants; Directories; Management; Planning; Research; Research management; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00194548
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Gale Research Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM