RHE GOULD BATTERY HANDBOOK
This handbook covers many kinds of batteries, among them dry cells, alkaline manganese, mercuric oxide, zinc air, solid state, lead-lead dioxide, sealed Gelyte, Nicad, and silver zinc batteries. It also covers battery applications and battery charging. It contains curves, tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- The announcement of this book appeared in the March issue of the IEEE Spectrum, 1973.
Gould IncorporatedHandbook Department, Box 3140
Saint Paul, MN USA 55165
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 300 p.
- TRT Terms: Handbooks; Materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail end batter
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00043533
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 23 2001 12:00AM