PRECEDENCE NETWORKS FOR PROJECT PLANNING AND CONTROL
In this book can be found the various aspects of precedence networks introduced in logical order starting with the basic forms of network analysis -- arrow diagrams, Gantt charts, bar graphs -- and working through to advanced techniques and applications. Planned for use for either as a ready reference by the experienced project manager or as a self-instruction guide for the novice, the book deals with all phases of project planning: time, resources and costs. It includes methods of validation both diagrammatic and by computer, as well as allowances for seasonal uncertainties and other contingencies. The text presents and shows how to calculate alternative paths and possible repetition of paths.
- Announcement of this publication appeared in the Winter issue of the AREA News, 1973.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- Burman, P J
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 374 p.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Network analysis (Planning); Simulation; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00043532
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AREA News
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 23 1973 12:00AM