PROSPECTIVE TRENDS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF HIGH CAPACITY, HIGH PURIFICATION EFFICIENCY OILY WATER SEPARATORS
On the background of separating equipment of high capacity installed onboard tankers being advantageous, experiments on membrane separating methods have been carried out. Characteristics of a membrane separating plant of 400 cum oil-water emulsion per hour is described, which fulfils the requirement of max 15 ppm oil in purified water. Order from NSFI as No. 16751.
- Protection of the Environment against Pollution from Ships, Symposium, Lenningrad, May 10-11, 1978.
Protection of Environ Against Pollution from Ships,
- Evdokimov, A A
- Artemenko, V A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Emulsions; Pollution control; Tankers; Tanks (Containers); Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil separators
- Old TRIS Terms: Membrane tank systems; Tanker pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194343
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM