DISTANCES BETWEEN U.S. PORTS. SIXTH (1978) EDITION
The tables show nautical distances between U.S. coastal and inland waterway ports, including those of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Panama Canal, and Midway Island. It also covers selected Canadian Great Lakes, St. Lawrence Seaway, and Pacific ports. Distances are the shortest routes of safe navigation, generally measured in nautical miles.
National Ocean Survey6001 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Distance; Inland waterways; Navigational aids; Ship pilotage; Tables (Data)
- Old TRIS Terms: Inland waterways navigation; Navigation tables
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00194301
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM