DOING BUSINESS WITH CHINA (ANALYSIS)
This report includes information on U.S.-China trade policy; Chinese trade corporations; U.S. and Chinese embassies; the National Council for U.S.-China Trade; other PRC trade-related entities; contract negotiation; arbitration; currency; shipping and insurance; U.S. regulations governing trade with the PRC; PRC tariffs; going to and visiting in the PRC; and a bibliography. Appendix 1 lists U.S. domestic exports to China, January-December 1978; Appendix II, general imports to the U.S. from China, January-December 1978; and Appendix 3, commodities for export and import.
Department of CommerceIndustry and Trade Administration
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Contract administration; Customs administration; Exports; Imports; Insurance; International; International trade; Policy; Shipping; Statistics; Tariffs; Trade
- Geographic Terms: China
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Shipping statistics; Trade policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Policy; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00194199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Commerce
- Report/Paper Numbers: Spec. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM