ANNUAL MEETING ABSTRACTS 1978
Abstracts of papers presented at the 1978 Annual meetings of the American Association of Automotive Medicine are published. A wide variety of topics are covered, and include, among others the financial and functional consequences of injury, fatal occupational injuries associated with motor vehicles, accident theories, traffic medicine, social and interpersonal factors in driving, as well as mandatory seat belt legislation, driver licensing, drug and alcohol effects, etc. Experiences in Nigeria, Hungary, Britain and Japan are also described.
- Abstract from papers presented at the meeting held in Ann Arbor, Michigan July 10-14, 1978.
American Association for Automotive Medicine801 Green Bay Road
Lake Bluff, IL United States 60044
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Costs; Crashes; Diseases and medical conditions; Driver licenses; Drugs; Drunk driving; Fatalities; Foreign; Injuries; Laws; Manual safety belts; Psychological aspects; Social factors; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accident costs
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00194166
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM