HYDRAULIC JET FLOW OF AN IDEAL LIQUID AND GAS-LIQUID MIXTURE
The report contains articles on the performance of a reaction engine with an ejector shroud, the numerical solution to the problem of cooling a hot gas bubble in liquid, and the theory of gas-hydraulic propulsion engines.
- Translation of Gidromekhanika (USSR) N19, pp 3-24, 1971.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Logvinovich, G V
- Ivchenko, V M
- Chernyi, I M
- Publication Date: 1972-10-20
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Jet engines; Jet propelled aircraft; Nozzles; Propulsion; Vehicle power plants; Waterjet propelled craft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Waterjet propulsion
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00043231
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 6 1973 12:00AM