INDUSTRIES PROGRAM TO IMPROVE ITS OIL CLEANUP CAPABILITY
Progress report on program of abating water pollution, by improving oil spill cleanup capability, carried out by Committee for Air & Water Conservation of the American Petroleum Institute.
National Petroleum Refiners Association1725 DeSales Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Haxby, L P
- Publication Date: 1970-4-5
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spill cleanup; Water quality management
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00015198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: AM-70-15 Tech Pap
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1973 12:00AM