OVERVIEW OF FLYWHEEL ENERGY STORAGE COMPONENT DEVELOPMENT
Sandia Laboratories is charged with advancing components technology for flywheel energy storage systems. Portions of this work are being done-in-house, the balance on contract with outside agencies. At this writing, seventeen specific efforts can be identified. These comprise seven tasks under the heading of composite wheel development, four under bearings, three under vacuum seals, and three under general vacuum technology.
- Information Exchange Conference held October 24, 1978, Luray, Virginia.
Sandia LaboratoriesP.O. Box 5800
Albuquerque, NM USA 87115
- Woods, R O
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 14 p.
- Accession Number: 00193776
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAND-78-1999C, CONF-781046-8
- Contract Numbers: EY-76-C-04-0789
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM