THE ASSEMBLY OF METAL SHIPS IN ADVANCE OF THE BUILDING SLIP
Pre-assembling and assembling techniques as applied to the Soviet Shipbuilding industry are delineated.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1972-11-1
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Planning; Production; Production control; Quality control; Shipbuilding; Shipyards
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship construction quality control
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00043210
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3358
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 6 1973 12:00AM