MAINE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION FRICTIONAL TRAILER CALIBRATION PROCEDURES
This report provides a brief step-by-step procedure for static calibration of several on broad systems which directly influence the determination of frictional values. The strain gages, the water system (output volume), and water trace uniformity are discussed. Test speed calibration is also covered. It is essential to establish a program whereby periodic calibration of the frictional trailer is maintained.
Bangor, ME United States 04402
- Madden, D A
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Features: Photos; References;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- Accession Number: 00193605
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Paper 78-12
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM