A COMPUTER SIMULATION OF THE JPL STIRLING LABORATORY RESEARCH ENGINE
The Jet Propulsion Laboratory has recently completed the construction of the Stirling Laboratory research engine for the prime purpose of obtaining fundamental data on such engines, and validation of various analytical predictions. This paper describes a computer simulation of this engine. Three variants of the simulation model are evaluated and compared. /SAE/
- From: Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 13th Proceedings, 1978 (pp 1780-1783).
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Urieli, I
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Research; Simulation; Stirling engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00193509
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 789192 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM