EMISSIONS AND FUEL ECONOMY INTERACTION
Data from dynamometer tests is presented which shows the fuel consumption penalty when emission requirements constrain air-fuel ratio to near stoichiometric mixtures. This was verified on one vehicle.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Nicholson, R C
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Dynamometers; Exhaust gases; Fuel air mixtures; Fuel consumption; Stoichiometry
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air fuel ratio
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00193499
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780616
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM