QUANTITATIVE STUDIES OF TRAFFIC NOISE ANNOYANCE
This paper describes a continuing research program on traffic noise annoyance. The work involves a combination of laboratory, field, and computer modeling studies. Results are intended to provide a better fundamental understanding of noise-induced annoyance. Potential applications include the evaluation of various vehicle noise reduction programs.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Cermak, G W
- von Buseck, C R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Annoyance; Field studies; Laboratory studies; Quantitative analysis; Simulation; Traffic noise
- Uncontrolled Terms: Quantifying
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00193328
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780390
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM