MAKING AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY WORK FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY--INTRODUCTION
The paper introduces a session that reviews some NASA-derived technology that may be useful in the automative industry. Several examples in the paper illustrate aerospace technology already at work in that industry. Services offered by NASA to facilitate access to its technology are described.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Olson, W T
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace engineering; Automobile industry; Technology; Technology transfer
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aerospace technology
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00193311
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780072
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM