LIGHT DUTY AUTOMOTIVE FUEL ECONOMY....TRENDS THROUGH 1978
This is an analysis of fuel economy data compiled by the U.S. EPA on passenger cars from model years 1958-1978, and light-duty trucks from 1975-1978. The paper includes new fuel economy data on pre-1975 cars, which indicates that fleet average MPG for the older models is slightly higher than had been previously estimated.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Murrell, J D
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Delivery vehicles; Fuel consumption; Light trucks; Vehicle performance
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00193309
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780036
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM