ALASKA'S NO-FAULT INSURANCE PROPOSAL
The report discusses Alaska's proposed legislation and provides a summary of No-fault automobile insurance plans enacted by other states. The Michigan No-Fault plan is examined in detail. Other aspects covered in the report are accident compensation under the existing insurance system, adequacy of No-fault benefits, and cost implications.
Alaska State Interim Insurance CommitteeJuneau, AK United States 99801
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobile insurance; Automobiles; Benefit cost analysis; Benefits; Costs; Employee compensation; Injuries; Insurance; Insurance claims; Laws; Legislation; Liabilities; Litigation; Loss and damage; Loss and damage claims; Medical services; No fault insurance; Payment; State government; States; Tort liability; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compensation; Cost analysis; Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Alaska; Michigan
- Old TRIS Terms: Decisional law
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00192359
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM