STEERING BEHAVIOUR AND MANUAL CONTROL ACTIONS. PART 1: AN EVALUATION OF THE LITERATURE AND A RESEARCH PLAN
The literature on the effect of the structure of manual control actions on performance in a steering task, i.e. steering a car, is discussed.
TNO INSTITUTE FOR PERCEPTIONKAMPWEG 5, PO BOX 23
SOESTERBERG, Netherlands 3769 ZG
- Godthelp, J
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Behavior; Control; Evaluation; Human machine systems; Maneuvering; Manual control; Research management; Reviews; Steering; Structural analysis; Structural mechanics; Task analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Controllability; Literature; Structural behavior; Task complexity
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00192313
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IZF-1978-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM