AERODYNAMIC FORCES ON MOTOR VEHICLES (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Aerodynamic lift, drag, and side forces exerted on moving motor vehicles are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Forces acting on passing vehicles as well as those acting under and around individual moving vehicles are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 60 abstracts, 9 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0375, NTIS/PS-77/0339, and NTIS/PS-76/0283.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic force; Aerodynamic lift; Aerodynamics; Behavior; Bibliographies; Drag; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Flow fields; Fuel consumption; Motor vehicles; Streamlining; Wind pressure
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00192300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM