CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT. VOLUME 2. MAY, 1976-MARCH, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Construction equipment used in roadbuilding, mining, earth handling, and general construction is described and analyzed in these Government-sponsored research reports. Translations of foreign reports have been excluded.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 229 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Construction equipment; Dredges; Earthwork; Excavating equipment; Mining; Pavers; Paving; Pile driving; Road construction; Tunneling machines
- Old TRIS Terms: Front end loaders; Mining equipment; Pile drivers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00192299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM