CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT. VOLUME 1. 1964-1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography cites management studies on the physical, social, and environmental factors of the construction industry. Cost and design studies are included for military and civilian construction of buildings, houses, mobile homes, tunnel excavations, and roads. To aid the manager in planning and control, construction codes, data management, and contract administration research are also cited.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 197 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Building materials; Commercial buildings; Construction; Construction industry; Construction management; Cost engineering; Costs; Dwellings; Excavation and tunneling; Highway planning; Highways; Information processing; Management information systems; Military facilities; Programming (Planning)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00192297
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM