AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL IN THE YEAR 2000
This document was prepared at the invitation of the Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA) for presentation at the ATCA 22nd Annual Meeting and Technical Program on 'Tomorrow's NAS Concepts and Requirements In Light of the Realities of Today,' Las Vegas, Nevada, October 10-13, 1977. (Author)
National Aviation Facilities Experimental CenterFederal Aviation Administration
Atlantic City, NJ USA 08405
- DEL BALZO, J M
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Automation; Aviation safety; Future; Information display systems; Landing; Meteorological phenomena; Safety equipment; State of the art; Technological forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Meteorological data
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00192275
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-78-4 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM