A PROPOSED AVIATION ENERGY CONSERVATION PROGRAM FOR THE NATIONAL AVIATION SYSTEM. VOLUME III. THE PROPOSED AVIATION ENERGY CONSERVATION PROGRAM
This study presents an overview of potential options for improving aviation energy efficiency. Included in the proposed program are alternatives that could be pursued by the Federal Government as well as options that could be adopted by the various segments of the aviation industry. The report is in four volumes: Volume I - The Short Run, 1977-1978, Volume II - The Intermediate and Long Run, 1979-1990, Volume III - The Proposed Aviation Energy Conservation Program, Summary - Overview of preceding technical volumes. (Author)
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Air traffic control; Aircraft; Airfoils; Airframes; Airport runways; Analysis; Aviation; Aviation fuels; Costs; Energy conservation; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Flight; Fog dispersal; Planning; Policy; STOL aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic configurations; Energy management; Short takeoff aircraft; Weather modification
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Environment; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00192266
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-78-12-VOL-3 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM