A PROPOSED AVIATION ENERGY CONSERVATION PROGRAM FOR THE NATIONAL AVIATION SYSTEM. VOLUME II. THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONG RUN, 1979-1990
This study presents an overview of potential options for improving aviation energy efficiency. Included in the proposed program are alternatives that could be pursued by the Federal Government as well as options that could be adopted by the various segments of the aviation industry. The report is in four volumes: 1 - The Short Run, 1977-1978; 2 - The Intermediate and Long Run, 1979-1990; 3 - The Proposed Aviation Energy Conservation Program; and Summary - Overview of preceding technical volumes. (Author)
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Aviation; Aviation fuels; Civil aviation; Computer programs; Costs; Economic efficiency; Energy conservation; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Fuel consumption; Inventory control; Performance; Policy; Savings
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Efficiency; Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Performance engineering
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00192258
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-78-12-VOL-2 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM