A PROPOSED AVIATION ENERGY CONSERVATION PROGRAM FOR THE NATIONAL AVIATION SYSTEM. VOLUME I. THE SHORT RUN, 1977-1978
This study presents an overview of potential options for improving aviation energy efficiency. Included in the proposed program are alternatives that could be pursued by the Federal Government as well as options that could be adopted by the various segments of the aviation industry. The report is in four volumes: Volume 1 - The Short Run, 1977-1978; Volume 2 - The Intermediate and Long Run, 1979-1990; Volume 3 - The Proposed Aviation Energy Conservation Program; and Summary - Overview of preceding technical volumes. (Author)
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Aviation; Aviation fuels; Civil aircraft; Economic efficiency; Energy conservation; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Fuel consumption; Inventory control; Policy; Savings; Transport aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency; Federal programs
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Energy; Environment; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00192253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-78-12-VOL-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM