TRAFFIC SAFETY DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM MODELING SYSTEM. VOLUME IV. APPENDICES
The Traffic Safety Demonstration Program Modeling System (DEMON) is an interactive computer model for use in the analysis of individual NHTSA demonstration projects. This volume contains the appendices. Appendices A-F give a description, flow definition and data file for 6 projects--Probation, Young Problem Drivers, Driver Licensing, Motorcycle Licensing, Offender Treatment and Secondary Schools. Appendix G provides descriptions of the program files, subroutines, variables, a program flowchart, and a complete program listing.
- See also Volume 3, PB-293995. Portions of this document are not fully legible. Also available in set of 4 reports, PB-293992-SET.
SRI International333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA USA 94025-3493
Washington, DC USA 20590
- David, N A
- Gass, S I
- Cronin, R H
- Denny, R E
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 249 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Computer programs; Demonstration projects; Driver licensing; Drivers; Evaluation; Flow charts; Information processing; Law enforcement; Management; Mathematical models; Motorcycles; Planning; Problem drivers; Project management; Simulation; Teenage drivers; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Flow charting; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00192238
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 5520-FR-VOL-4 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-803-830
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01401
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM