TRAFFIC SAFETY DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM MODELING SYSTEM. VOLUME I. TECHNICAL SUMMARY
The Traffic Safety Demonstration Program Modeling System (DEMON) is an interactive computer model for use in the analysis of individual NHTSA demonstration projects. Ongoing projects are currently being analyzed using this system, and new or alternative concepts may also be modeled. This volume summarizes the method of modeling, demonstrates an application and provides a general introduction to the system.
- See also Volume 2, PB-293994. Portions of this document are not fully legible. Also available in set of 4 reports, PB-293992-SET.
SRI International333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA USA 94025-3493
Washington, DC USA 20590
- David, N A
- Gass, S I
- Cronin, R H
- Denny, R E
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Demonstration projects; Evaluation; Law enforcement; Management; Mathematical models; Planning; Project management; Simulation; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00192235
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 5520-FR-VOL-1 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-803-827
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01401
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM