SANDIA TRANSPORTATION TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION CENTER AND ITS APPLICATION TO TRANSPORTATION RISK ANALYSES
The purpose of this paper is to describe an applied research activity which is fundamental to the conduct of transportation analyses: the collection, analysis, storage, and retrieval of information on the intensities of technical environments. This paper describes the collection system which provides such a service to official researchers in transportation analysis and the applications of this information in the area of risk analysis.
- Environmental control symposium, Washington, DC, USA, 28 Nov 1978.
Sandia LaboratoriesP.O. Box 5800
Albuquerque, NM United States 87115
Department of Energy1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20585
- FOLEY, J T
- Davidson, C A
- McClure, J D
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Environmental impacts; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Information dissemination; Information retrieval; Information services; Information storage and retrieval systems; Information systems; Radioactive materials; Radioactive materials; Risk analysis; Risk assessment; Safety; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Information centers
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00192180
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-781109-6
- Contract Numbers: EY-76-C-04-0789
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM