STANDBY GASOLINE RATIONING PLAN. REGULATORY ANALYSIS
This report provides an evaluation of the potential economic impacts of DOE's Standby Gasoline Rationing Plan. In addition, it provides estimates of the dollar costs and paperwork burdens of the proposed plan.
Department of EnergyOffice of Regulations and Emergency Planning
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 233 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Commercial transportation; Cost allocation; Cost estimating; Costs; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Estimates; Federal government; Gasoline; Legislation; Planning; Policy; Rationing
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Emergency rations; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00192151
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/ERA-0046
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM