STANDBY GASOLINE RATIONING PLAN. CONTINGENCY GASOLINE RATIONING REGULATIONS
The Emergency Weekend Gasoline Sales Restrictions Plan was developed pursuant to the Energy Policy and Conservation Act for use in the event of a petroleum supply interruption or to satisfy the obligations of the United States under the International Energy Program. This report discusses contingency gasoline rationing regulations.
Department of EnergyOffice of Regulations and Emergency Planning
Washington, DC USA 20585
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Commercial transportation; Cost allocation; Emergencies; Energy conservation; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Gasoline; Legislation; Petroleum; Planning; Policy; Rationing; Regulations; Sales; Weekends
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Emergency rations; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00192150
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/ERA-0045
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM