STANDBY GASOLINE RATIONING PLAN. NARRATIVE
Topic areas covered include: rationing objectives, background, and history; gasoline rationing plan operations; government operations; program costs, staffing, and funding.
Department of EnergyOffice of Regulations and Emergency Planning
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Commercial transportation; Cost allocation; Cost estimating; Estimates; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Gasoline; History; Legislation; Planning; Policy; Rationing; Strategic planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs; Fund allocations
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Emergency rations; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Highways; History; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00192149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/ERA-0044
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM